Hana Zborilkova is a fashion photographer/videographer and an international model based in London. She was born in Prague, lived in Ethiopia for some time and moved to London in 2012 where finished her degree in BA Photography in University of West London.
Exhibitions and Submissions:
- Sofia Gallery in Bulgarian Cultural Institute, London- 26th of May 2015 - "Gender and Identity - Bathrooms"
- FASHION EDITORIALS - Fashion editorial "Everyday life of a girl in 60's"
- Old Truman Brewery, London, 1st July- 4th July 2016 - "Movements"
- TOKSICK MAGAZINE, NEW YORK - Fashion editorial "SHE x 1995"
- 9394 MAGAZINE - Fashion editorial " Gotham Girl"
Shock Absorber, First Model Management, Bridge models, IMM models, SK Lashes, Style Fixx UK, Maison de Marrakech